Plasma Resonant and Dielectric Barrier Corona Driver – from https://hv-caps.biz
Medium Powered Plasma Driver is capable of delivering up to 300 watts of real plasma power when properly tuned.
ADVANCED CIRCUITRY FOR TUNING CAPACITIVE LOADS, ALLOWING MAXIMUM POWER
Product is designed to tune out the capacitance of containers, cells, plates, and other containments necessary for the production of a plasma, corona, gas ionization etc. Without a unit having these capacitance-tuning properties, it would take extremely high output voltage to achieve an equivalent effect. This is accomplished by simple resonance and observing the meter for a rise indicating the point of capacitance cancellation found in complex loads. You will find this very valuable in this type of research.
High powered driver for single ended and proximity gas display tubes, PLASMA GLOBES and vessels. May be used to check for potential damaging resonances in large gas displays. Indicate the power required for a particular display.
May be used for sputtering, plasma etching, chemical vapor deposition (CVD) coating, and physical vapor deposition (PVD) coating, electro-chemical reactions, and many other research functions.
Intended for capacitive loads of 5 to 200 pfd (these can be ozone, chemical, and plasma cells, gas ionizing and igniting, etc.).
Advanced Circuitry Features
- Independent voltage control from zero to maximum output of 40kv pk-pk
- Independent current control from 5% to maximum output
- Independent frequency control from 20 kHz to 70 kHz
- Large 3″ ammeter monitors AC line current, indicates resonance peaking
- Tune out the capacitance that is often a problem found in plasma systems
- Adjustable wave form duty cycle function allowing a wide range of operation/display textures
- Maximum output power over 300 watts
- Short circuit proof by built-in leakage reactance
- 120vac 50/60 Hz input (240 vac versions available with auto step down transformer, below)
- Powers the smallest to the largest neon/plasma displays
- Measures 7″ x 4″ x 10″ and weighs less than 5 pounds
- BNC jack for monitoring frequency output
- BNC jack for TTL control